Wednesday, August 19, 2015

We're moving in!!!.... Kinda

    Monday we went and picked up the trailer from the guys house who sold it to us. We were super nervous but everything turned out fine. Our  truck didn't so much as burb while towing that 28 footer. Also we were worried about the trailer itself being hard to maneuver as neither of us had ever towed anything that big. I knew everything would be fine when we were on the way to pick it up and there was a faint rainbow as we go on the highway. However as we got off on our exit and approached the house, the rainbow seemed to be right above the house where the trailer was parked as if a divine reminder of The Most Highs promises. We had a time getting it hooked up for the first time. But that too should come with more practice.
   
 So we are moving this week and my internet access is limited so I am sorry I haven't updated. My classes also started this week. I spent the day today repairing the front wall paneling. I filled the gaps with foam sealant and then laid the insulation, and screwed on the panels. I am so tired and sore but I love the turnout. it's not pretty but it is solid. I will be hanging curtains anyway so I wasn't to worried about it. The foam spray I got was awesome I was able to find all the leaks and get them filled. I was also able to get on of the support beams replaced. The rest of the water damage we will fix tomorrow.




    The kids got to pack some of their things in the trailer. They also helped bring things from the house and put them in their new place in the trailer. Almost my whole kitchen is relocated already along with the kids' personal items. Seems  like it's really gonna happen y'all, lol!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment